sabato 29 gennaio 2011

Bach Prelude in D Minor - Nargaroth's Sommer

Hi, people! Today we talk of something a bit different than usual...
I was roaming the YouTube when I found this pretty nice metal cover of Bach's Prelude, here. Take a look at it, it's really short.


Well, after I listened to it, I thought that it remembered me something... really much.
Just a few seconds and I realised that the analogies with this masterpiece by Nargaroth are outstanding. This is Sommer from Nargaroth's "Jahreszeiten" album. Give it a spin...
I hope you'll be as amazed as I was to discover that even an extreme author like Nargaroth got inspired by classical music at this point.


By the way, let's also talk about Jahreszeiten, since it's a killer album.
Nargaroth is an author which always expressed rage and fury through his amazing songs, but this (which by the way is his newest album) work features a cleaner sound and a more spiritual approach. The work "talks" about the seasons, and every song is dedicated to one of them. Personally, I think they're not only the seasons of the nature, but also of human life, or human love... the cycle of living. ...Oh well, pardon. :3

-JAHRESZEITEN-


I won't post a download to this album since it's NOT free and I'm not promoting piracy on this blog.
Also, Nargaroth appears to hate any sort of MySpace thingy, so he just opened a site of his own.
So here it is, NARGAROTH'S REIGN
Be sure to look forward to Nargaroth's next album, to be released in April! :D

I hope you enjoyed this different post. If you have some feedback to it, just write it down in the comments. :3

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento